Today several aerospace companies, especially many airlines and aircraft operators have already recognized the advantage of coupling the RFID technology to traditional nameplates/barcodes to enhance collection and exchange of a larger data packages for many cabin parts such as passenger seats, galley equipment, monuments, IFE components, soft furnishing and many others.
RFID technology offers significant advantages compared with traditional nameplates or barcodes, – RFID is a new automated technology to track individual aircraft parts and enabling to store and manage a larger amount of data (technical data, maintenance records, back to bird traceability) related to them.
ABC INTERNATIONALRFID for Aircraft Cabin Interiors package includes:
- Instructions for Continuous Airworthiness (ICA);
- Engineering Change Order including design, certification and installation instructions;
- Customized and proprietary software for data management system and interface with the airline IT system (ERP);
- Set of tag devices to be installed on the concerned cabin equipment;
- Tag reader mobile and self transmitter device;
- EASA approval (Technical Visa).